• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I’m sorry but you are the one giving us hell alongside every other duke fan! We are nothing but courteous… also nance and love suck . Nance can take his Lemon Oreo cookies and shove em. We will do better without them. Good job duke… tho where was yesterdays explosiveness the 2 times y’all beat us. Also you know I am a state student so my first loyalties lie there because j an obligated to root for em… I did grow up a Carolina fan tho
Lick I sat beside several NC State students probably some of the same ones you go to class with and they were very nice and we got along well at the game together.

all aboard the 2022-2023 winter storm mobile

Driver-Crashes-Into-Wall-After-It-Was-Painted-To-Look-Like-A-Tunnelfsst.jpg

That's a revision though, he said revise not reverse....
Fair point, I’m not hopeful I’ll even get a dusting, though, so I’m not sure I‘ll have to revise it at all. If tomorrow completely fails and I see zero flakes, it might even make me more bitter about this winter. ?

Fair point, I’m not hopeful I’ll even get a dusting, though, so I’m not sure I‘ll have to revise it at all. If tomorrow completely fails and I see zero flakes, it might even make me more bitter about this winter. ?
Agreed. I'm really gonna be salty if it fails to make any eastward progress like 99% of models are showing ?‍♂️

Back