• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

They have been notorious for lying since the first time I went there in 1995. They will also stay open well beyond it being safe to do so.
It was on edge there last weekend, I don’t know how they’re still open considering it’s been so warm and wet all week. Granted, they basically have two runs to open and they look narrow and slushy. I’m willing to ski in bad conditions, but I’m not sure I’d even steep to these lows.

Even out here I've gone from talk of snow to highs maybe barely low 50s

Oh well at least it's going to rain. We still need it. We haven't been as lucky as east of here

Even out here I've gone from talk of snow to highs maybe barely low 50s

Oh well at least it's going to rain. We still need it. We haven't been as lucky as east of here

We know the PNA is going positive and the NAO neutral so the torch is over and we head to normal and a bit below normal. It’ll feel cold comparatively for a lot of us. Remains to be see what the impact of a high amplitude phase 8 will be. The previous predilection for cold and potentially snowy may need to be refined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We know the PNA is going positive and the NAO neutral so the torch is over and we head to normal and a bit below normal. It’ll feel cold comparatively for a lot of us. Remains to be see what the impact of a high amplitude phase 8 will be. The previous predilection for cold and potentially snowy may need to be refined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean yeah it's gonna feel cold after this ?IMG_20230305_152518019_HDR.jpg

62" but we had 3 double digit seasons. That stretch will probably never be duplicated again.
You are probably right. This period checked all the boxes here crippling snow, crippling ice, snow on snow, snow on frozen ground that accumulated from the first flake. I wish young weenie SD had known the next 2 decades would be dookie so he would have appreciated it more

Back