• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Which would you prefer

When I moved up from Florida, I wanted to be cold all year. I hated the heat. Now that i've been here a few years, bring the heat back! I've got 3 kids in the house and I hate keeping them bottled up inside, but I can't send them out to play when it's 36 and raining. If it's 95, I can turn on the sprinkler for them, go to the pool, hit the park early in the morning and carport in the afternoon. I just have more options with 90's vs 30's.

Can’t believe cold rain is winning . Y’all cold rain lovers must look like Gollum or something . Only better thing about 36 degree rain is it’s easier to dress really nice . Hot temps your tryna be as naked as you can be .

Wonder if the option was 85/72 instead of 95/72 would more people lean to the warmer option then?

Can’t believe cold rain is winning . Y’all cold rain lovers must look like Gollum or something . Only better thing about 36 degree rain is it’s easier to dress really nice . Hot temps your tryna be as naked as you can be .
----- ----- ----- -----. It's still February. Enough said.

----- ----- ----- -----. It's still February. Enough said.
I'm sorry, you have a rough day? Pat on the back? Hug? I wasn't aware we were talking about the preferences for the month of February. I genuinely thought we were comparing 2 temp experiences not what we want for the month of Feb!

Only time I'll be willing suffer thru that kind of oppressive heat is in spring time when we have the potential for tornadoes.
Sometimes I wish we had better mid level lapse rates in the summer to compensate for less heat and humidity, but the only days we get Huge cape is like 93/75 with 5.9 LRs, we suck

Back