• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Which would you prefer

Which would you prefer

• 95/72 Sunny

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • 36/36 Rain

Votes: 47 58.8%

• Total voters

SimeonNC

Supporter
Reaction score
95/72 over 36/36
36 and rain =
Stay inside and most likely whine about a setup that could of been
Your stuck inside
95/72 =
1. most likely big cape
2. Good exercising weather/good weather to push yourself (stay hydrated ofc !)
3. Pool time
4. Ladies
5. Going back to 1., can get some nice thunderstorms with that sort of temp/dp
6. Beaches
7. Can actually enjoy outdoor activities, like grilling
8. Way better weather for mood, 36 and rain is literally depressing
9. Maybe better for C19
You can easily have all of that with weather 10-20 degrees cooler lol, plus number two is easier and you won't risk giving yourself heatstroke.

superjames1992

Rates Will Overcome All
Reaction score
I don’t understand why people are picking the option where you literally can’t go outside because it’s freaking raining over the option where the only thing stopping you from going out is it will be hot and you’ll sweat. Blows my mind. I like doing stuff outdoors, so this isn’t even a debate for me, it’s as clear as day.

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
I don’t understand why people are picking the option where you literally can’t go outside because it’s freaking raining over the option where the only thing stopping you from going out is it will be hot and you’ll sweat. Blows my mind. I like doing stuff outdoors, so this isn’t even a debate for me, it’s as clear as day.
Exactly lol, it’s just a little heat, with hot weather there’s many options, with rain and cold there’s no options

smast16

Reaction score
When I moved up from Florida, I wanted to be cold all year. I hated the heat. Now that i've been here a few years, bring the heat back! I've got 3 kids in the house and I hate keeping them bottled up inside, but I can't send them out to play when it's 36 and raining. If it's 95, I can turn on the sprinkler for them, go to the pool, hit the park early in the morning and carport in the afternoon. I just have more options with 90's vs 30's.

Lickwx

Get Licked Buddy!
Reaction score
Can’t believe cold rain is winning . Y’all cold rain lovers must look like Gollum or something . Only better thing about 36 degree rain is it’s easier to dress really nice . Hot temps your tryna be as naked as you can be .

Lickwx

Get Licked Buddy!
Reaction score
Wonder if the option was 85/72 instead of 95/72 would more people lean to the warmer option then?

Lickwx

Get Licked Buddy!
Reaction score
----- ----- ----- -----. It's still February. Enough said.
I'm sorry, you have a rough day? Pat on the back? Hug? I wasn't aware we were talking about the preferences for the month of February. I genuinely thought we were comparing 2 temp experiences not what we want for the month of Feb!