• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Weirdo Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big Supertramp fan. Take the Long Way Home was okay, but I really don’t like much of their collection.

I liked the Logical Song and Take The Long Way Home. What I didn't like by them was the overplayed song "It's Raining Again". Too much airtime for that one.

Polo G is garbage dude . Only like one of his songs . Bars are crap . I can’t recall which song but this dude dead ass was like “ imma deep fry you” or some crap then said it’s “ taco tuesday so imma load you with shells” Garbo. My best friend is in love with polo g so we always debate this. I like “ through da storm “ by him though.

Polo G is garbage dude . Only like one of his songs . Bars are crap . I can’t recall which song but this dude dead ass was like “ imma deep fry you” or some crap then said it’s “ taco tuesday so imma load you with shells” Garbo. My best friend is in love with polo g so we always debate this. I like “ through da storm “ by him though.
He alrightttt man some of his songs are good, he’s definitely better than some rappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back