• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Ukraine Banter Thread

Sanctions make it harder to keep supplying their military. I am definitely behind hard sanctions. Russian citizens might suffer but I just remember what the Ukrainian citizens are going through. Of course, Red Cross is in Russia now so no doubt Red Cross will be giving aid to the hungry Russian soldiers soon. The Russian citizens are not going hungry. Maybe ran low on bags of sugar but they can use honey if needed.

Sanctions make it harder to keep supplying their military. I am definitely behind hard sanctions. Russian citizens might suffer but I just remember what the Ukrainian citizens are going through. Of course, Red Cross is in Russia now so no doubt Red Cross will be giving aid to the hungry Russian soldiers soon. The Russian citizens are not going hungry. Maybe ran low on bags of sugar but they can use honey if needed.
The only reason it was mentioned is because our government said that they were not meant to hurt Putin not until it was realized that the sanctions weren't doing anything but before then they were talking about how they were going get the whole inner circle.

Zelensky ripping the WH and West today for "cowardice". His words not mine.

For anyone wanting to read the emails from Hunters Hard drive The folks in possesion of the hard drive, just dumped 250ish of them. Has like 1000s emails,pics. Read down and you can find link. As advertised very damaging stuff. POTUS, bio labs even ole warren buffett

Now they are saying that sanctions were not meant to deter Putins actions. Wow.
Energy sanctions are against the American people. $120+ to fill up with diesel every 6 days. Just Sunday the North Dakota governor said they are pumping half the oil they pumped 2 years ago. And the Alaska pipeline is down 50%.

Why ?

Energy sanctions are against the American people. $120+ to fill up with diesel every 6 days
600-1050 a day for over the road drivers. Shouldnt affect pricing to much lol, since everything on our bodies and consummed into our bodies travels on a truck , with the exception of tap water and home grown veggies.

Energy sanctions are against the American people. $120+ to fill up with diesel every 6 days. Just Sunday the North Dakota governor said they are pumping half the oil they pumped 2 years ago. And the Alaska pipeline is down 50%.

Why ?

Because oil companies like high oil prices? American oil companies flat out said they are where slower to start ramping up production to maximizes profits.....when covid crashed oil a lot of people lost their jobs, oil companies lost money, shareholders were sad....so they are letting prices get higher so they can make profits and make shareholders happy.....

On top of that they are now finding it difficult to get crews to operate the wells etc, this also slows down production. Production is increasing though even in places like ND.....

Why ?
Imagine if you weren't beholden to oil/gas at all.

I'm glad to see our 2 resident self proclaimed conservatives are still leading the conservatism charge on here ;)
Be part of a solution to a problem or contribute to the problem one or the other. Rejecting every attempt at reducing the need for oil by expanding green technology is scorned by many who then complain about how expensive oil is.

Back