• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Two-Part Severe Weather Threat 1/19 & 1/21 - 1/22

Sorry everyone. Was thinking originally this event would be a bit lame. Started to believe in the NAM modeling, and well it was over-done.

SD thinks that there will be rotating storms throughout the night, but for the "high risk" type deal, no go.

Sorry everyone. Was thinking originally this event would be a bit lame. Started to believe in the NAM modeling, and well it was over-done.

SD thinks that there will be rotating storms throughout the night, but for the "high risk" type deal, no go.
Yep I have considerable doubts about anything becoming surface based the rest of the night. We might get some elevated supercells but I question anything rooted to the surface

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'm glad things are looking better for us!

Incoming
Untitled.jpg

I will be leaving live update on for now, but it will auto disable when 30 minutes have passed without a post or I turn it off.

The event is dying out quickly, but I can't say I'm upset about it. Night time twisters are never cool, no matter how much you like severe.

Yep looks like the Florida Peninsula will be ground zero

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back