Tsappfrog20
Member
I wonder if this could be as bad as Opal in 1995. Major damage in Georgia from that storm.
Had a tornado go through the back yard in Atlanta or north of Atlanta in Roswell during Opal.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if this could be as bad as Opal in 1995. Major damage in Georgia from that storm.
Yea tonight it should try to go boom.HWRF says we have a a strengthening hurricane in 12 hours.
Similar path. Also resembles Zeta which messed up the NW Atlanta burbs pretty good too.I wonder if this could be as bad as Opal in 1995. Major damage in Georgia from that storm.
Had a tornado go through the back yard in Atlanta or north of Atlanta in Roswell during Opal.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HMON and HAFS definitely pound it with shear approaching the coast. Quite a change from yesterday. Gonna be a lot of variables with this.