• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Humberto and Imelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snowcool776

two_atl_5d0.png

Orange could be Humberto
Yellow could be Imelda.
If yellow forms, then there could be double trouble for the Abacos for areas struck by Dorian. :eek::eek:

You seem to be enthusiastic/eager like I was as a teen but we do do things a certain way, and until an area gets declared an invest we don't start threads, however I have to do some searching myself (outside tropicaltidbits) to figure out what's been declared that as although I "know" I'm not that good there.

Maybe lock this and unlock this if the lemon ends up spawning as I've seen talked as a possibility though?

Since I'm trying to turn it into possible future "lemon", I just happened to actually notice that area today on radar. It is rotating and although it is just 20% it wouldn't take much for it to possibly be a surprise. Hopefully not a big one but a surprise nonetheless.

You seem to be enthusiastic/eager like I was as a teen but we do do things a certain way, and until an area gets declared an invest we don't start threads, however I have to do some searching myself (outside tropicaltidbits) to figure out what's been declared that as although I "know" I'm not that good there.

Maybe lock this and unlock this if the lemon ends up spawning as I've seen talked as a possibility though?

Since I'm trying to turn it into possible future "lemon", I just happened to actually notice that area today on radar. It is rotating and although it is just 20% it wouldn't take much for it to possibly be a surprise. Hopefully not a big one but a surprise nonetheless.
Ohhh kay. Maybe this won't be locked. Humberto is racing to become a Cat 1 hurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back