• Hello, we have changed the default theme for SouthernWX. If you prefer the old look, you can change it back to the "Default" at the bottom of the page in the theme selector. If you have any issues or problems with the new theme, let @Shawn know with a message!
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Storm Humberto and Imelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snowcool776

Orange could be Humberto
Yellow could be Imelda.
If yellow forms, then there could be double trouble for the Abacos for areas struck by Dorian. :eek::eek:

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
You seem to be enthusiastic/eager like I was as a teen but we do do things a certain way, and until an area gets declared an invest we don't start threads, however I have to do some searching myself (outside tropicaltidbits) to figure out what's been declared that as although I "know" I'm not that good there.

Maybe lock this and unlock this if the lemon ends up spawning as I've seen talked as a possibility though?

Since I'm trying to turn it into possible future "lemon", I just happened to actually notice that area today on radar. It is rotating and although it is just 20% it wouldn't take much for it to possibly be a surprise. Hopefully not a big one but a surprise nonetheless.

S

snowcool776

You seem to be enthusiastic/eager like I was as a teen but we do do things a certain way, and until an area gets declared an invest we don't start threads, however I have to do some searching myself (outside tropicaltidbits) to figure out what's been declared that as although I "know" I'm not that good there.

Maybe lock this and unlock this if the lemon ends up spawning as I've seen talked as a possibility though?

Since I'm trying to turn it into possible future "lemon", I just happened to actually notice that area today on radar. It is rotating and although it is just 20% it wouldn't take much for it to possibly be a surprise. Hopefully not a big one but a surprise nonetheless.
Ohhh kay. Maybe this won't be locked. Humberto is racing to become a Cat 1 hurricane

ForsythSnow

Staff member
Reaction score
Ohhh kay. Maybe this won't be locked. Humberto is racing to become a Cat 1 hurricane
I wouldn't be too sure about that. I'm going to close this thread since part of it has its own one, and all the other areas of interest have the main thread to discuss in until they are designated.

Status
Not open for further replies.