• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Sweatember '22

Picked up .64 last night
There was a low of 41 in the NW tip of Iowa this AM!?

I'm personally ready for the dry. 1.7 more this morning, up to 7.3 for the month. It is a muddy soupy mess here and the humidity has driven me to my breaking point. Tomorrow evening cannot get here soon enough. Don't want what the GFS is showing after that though, done with the heat.
Same here. Im with ya. Ready for some of the same. Pretty swampy mess up here also.

Was an absolutely amazing day here... Definitely a preview of fall View attachment 121360
Not trying to troll you, but you set me up to post the below image. This would be in the middle of a prolonged heat wave (0z GFS at day 7/8):
1662977475282.png

Of course I think it's too high; but there's still going to be some heat to contend with...

Not trying to troll you, but you set me up to post the below image. This would be in the middle of a prolonged heat wave (0z GFS at day 7/8):
View attachment 121361

Of course I think it's too high; but there's still going to be some heat to contend with...

Oh I know the heat is coming back but still it was 50 degrees this morning ?

Back