• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

I guess you've been in my house and understand it's thermodynamic properties...

Well, it's you, so maybe you have been. Is that why my sock drawer keeps getting messy?
Good job dismissing a legitimate notion with a joke ! I’m serious you probably can . By no measures is today too hot to get by without it . I’ve gotten by without it in 100 + degree heat ( no not good) . Imma invite my friend from Stuart Florida here , this man in the depths of summer opts out of the AC. Your forecast has 84 for the high today . Also your socks have too many holes …. Get new socks …

Good job dismissing a legitimate notion with a joke ! I’m serious you probably can . By no measures is today too hot to get by without it . I’ve gotten by without it in 100 + degree heat ( no not good) . Imma invite my friend from Stuart Florida here , this man in the depths of summer opts out of the AC. Your forecast has 84 for the high today . Also your socks have too many holes …. Get new socks …

Goober. Just because one 'Can' doesn't mean one 'Wants' too. Separate desire from ability.

And as someone who was born in raised in Stuart, Fl, Imma call BS to that bit. The mold in his house from all the constant humidity would have killed him long ago, let alone damaging all of his furniture.

Goober. Just because one 'Can' doesn't mean one 'Wants' too. Separate desire from ability.

And as someone who was born in raised in Stuart, Fl, Imma call BS to that bit. The mold in his house from all the constant humidity would have killed him long ago, let alone damaging all of his furniture.
Take it up with him , he uses it only in mid summer really. I have the same questions for him though , it’s certainly extreme as his house temp regularly shoots high into the 80s and even approaches 90 before he cranks the AC on.

H87 really didn’t feel that hot. Humidity makes a difference obv but it’s times like these I wonder if lick is right about RDU’s screwy sensor
The centennial campus NCSU WxSTEM that always runs high was at 87 today as well, generally 1-3F above surrounding stations

This sucks a lot, we’re missing out on some rare mid level lapse rates today. Current storm in VA that just fired up is warned for golf ball Sized hail already, if there was a ripple of energy aloft today could have been a day to remember wrt hail 86AA3664-8835-4AB4-B80E-9550646A4077.png11EF5AF3-E096-4738-9FFA-58D6B43FCF45.gif

Back