• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

But it's not mega or significant so it doesn't count

And how can that include Wake Co., they got rain last week so that can't be right

I swear the drought monitor is ----. I lost all faith in it after the 2019 "Flash Drought".

I'm editing to reflect that the different levels of indication have nothing to do with soil moisture or rainfall deficits, and very very little to do with Flora or Fauna. it's 80% derived from Socioeconomic impacts

So it's just a crappy indicator.

1631813774614.png

Last edited:
The pattern that has not quit for what’s about to be a year . Great . We all finna be miserable
Yeah because as we get into winter that pattern sucks for snow and is super marginal, that -WPO/Aleutian ridge dumps all the cold into Alaska and leaves us with super marginal stuff under our block ?

index (34).pngindex (35).pngindex (36).png

Looks like we have an East coast clearing (besides Florida) cold front on the latest Euro. GFS showing the same for late next week into next weekend. Dry air remains in place the remainder of the run with a reinforcing shot towards the end. We are getting there, folks.

Back