• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

We will enjoy the next 6 or so days with lower dew points at least and I doubt we get too hot even with this look maybe some low 90s but I doubt we see anymore mid to upper 90s for the rest of the season .. but simply just my opinion it looks hot for some days but bearable
Anything AN is a win to me !

Well if the Gfs was right we go back to a tropical airmass seeing plenty of afternoon storms in medium to long range … almost looks like the flow of moisture from the tropics overlaps the SE at a certain point .. would midigate any pesky dry problems we run into the next week or less even see signs for some storms next Wednesday .. doable

September /October AN heat, is only a problem from about 11am-5 pm, direct Sun. Once that ever so fast fading direct sun is off your back, its generally comfortafable again. Unlike July/August when the night time lows hoover around mid70's-80.

Back