• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Support

Whenever I hit the "SouthernWx" menu at the top of my phone, it takes me back to the main page like it should, but it shows me as a guest and invites me to log in. When I try to log in, it says Oops, you need to enable cookies to continue or something like that. When I close the browser and relaunch the site, I'm logged in like I always was. I deleted cookies/cache/history on the phone, but it didn't help. Other than that, I'm good on all devices.
I realized refreshing a thread kicks me out but going back to my bookmark acts like nothing happened and has me logged in

I realized refreshing a thread kicks me out but going back to my bookmark acts like nothing happened and has me logged in
Exactly what happens to me. Make it stop!!

I had to change my bookmark in Firefox. I Googled Southernwx.com and click on the link it pulled up and it worked. I changed my bookmark to the new one google gave me and seems to be working fine now on my Firefox PC browser.

I think the HTTP site isn't automatically redirecting to the HTTPS site which is causing a lot of the login issues.

Actually it looks like southernwx.com/community redirects to HTTPS, but just southernwx.com doesn't redirect to HTTPS.

Had an issue w notifications (Tapatalk) from one of the discussions, been talking w support. One of the support members requested to be approved: howdykin02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an issue w notifications (Tapatalk) from one of the discussions, been talking w support. One of the support members requested to be approved: howdykin02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like they were approved. bare in mind, we will be moving away from tapatalk in march.

Can not find the forum on Tapatalk on a new phone

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Enlighten me please

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Well to be fair I upload quite a bit to the site and tapa was asking me to pay because I was hitting the upload limit per month so I ditched it. For just browsing the site tapa isn't a bad option. I just bookmarked the homepage of the site on my phone browser and log on that way. It took me a good couple of weeks to really get used to it but once I did I don't miss tapa at all.

I would never go back to tapatalk now. I also do the same and have this site bookmarked. Super easy and honestly much better now

I remember a while ago, there was talk of a SouthernWX app. Is there any update on that?
I believe the new version of the board software dropped the App or we had to pay $$ for it, I could be wrong. Also, someone (me) wanted some features like push watches/warnings based on locations from our app but we realized we might hit some legal issues there. It's still being talked about but still weighing the options

I would never go back to tapatalk now. I also do the same and have this site bookmarked. Super easy and honestly much better now
Awesome! We are really trying to make the site user friendly so we can move away from Tapa, they make money off of us I believe, thats not cool

Has anyone noticed that when they try to post an image to the mobile site that it goes about the text as opposed to where the cursor is with the new update? It’s extremely frustrating to have to additionally delete the photo and then add it again.

Back