• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Support

Tagat

Reaction score
There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.

Continue to this website (not recommended).

More information

This is from Firefox pc

Cad Wedge NC

Reaction score
There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).

More information

This is from Firefox pc
I got that one earlier today.

Ollie Williams

It Gon’ Rain
Reaction score
My devices are working again, but when I tried to sign in, this site needed me to clear my cookies. That has never happened before, not sure if it's related to the server issue.

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
Can access on mobile but not desktop. Further, can access from mobile on LTE but not via wifi. Sux.

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
Just reading through this thread, is everyone good to go now?
Whenever I hit the "SouthernWx" menu at the top of my phone, it takes me back to the main page like it should, but it shows me as a guest and invites me to log in. When I try to log in, it says Oops, you need to enable cookies to continue or something like that. When I close the browser and relaunch the site, I'm logged in like I always was. I deleted cookies/cache/history on the phone, but it didn't help. Other than that, I'm good on all devices.

ForsythSnow

Staff member
Reaction score
Whenever I hit the "SouthernWx" menu at the top of my phone, it takes me back to the main page like it should, but it shows me as a guest and invites me to log in. When I try to log in, it says Oops, you need to enable cookies to continue or something like that. When I close the browser and relaunch the site, I'm logged in like I always was. I deleted cookies/cache/history on the phone, but it didn't help. Other than that, I'm good on all devices.
I realized refreshing a thread kicks me out but going back to my bookmark acts like nothing happened and has me logged in

Tagat

Reaction score
I had to change my bookmark in Firefox. I Googled Southernwx.com and click on the link it pulled up and it worked. I changed my bookmark to the new one google gave me and seems to be working fine now on my Firefox PC browser.

cg2916

Reaction score
I think the HTTP site isn't automatically redirecting to the HTTPS site which is causing a lot of the login issues.

cg2916

Reaction score
Actually it looks like southernwx.com/community redirects to HTTPS, but just southernwx.com doesn't redirect to HTTPS.

thekidcurtis

Reaction score
Had an issue w notifications (Tapatalk) from one of the discussions, been talking w support. One of the support members requested to be approved: howdykin02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn

Staff member
Administrator
Tech
Reaction score
Had an issue w notifications (Tapatalk) from one of the discussions, been talking w support. One of the support members requested to be approved: howdykin02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looks like they were approved. bare in mind, we will be moving away from tapatalk in march.