• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Support

Shawn

Administrator
Reaction score
Since the site upgrade, here is our new support thread. :)

Hey - al is great - I'm probably missing something - but what's the trick/procedure to include an image or attachment to a post?

In the reply options you can either upload a file or click the little image icon to directly hot link the image

Shawn -
I've got tons of PMs - is there a limit in "in box"? If so, how do figure out how close I am to maxing out, and if there is a size limit how do I delete old conversations (or does "ignore" do the trick?)?
Thanks!
Phil

Shawn -
I've got tons of PMs - is there a limit in "in box"? If so, how do figure out how close I am to maxing out, and if there is a size limit how do I delete old conversations (or does "ignore" do the trick?)?
Thanks!
Phil

I do not think you have a limit. Also, you can just "leave conversation" to "delete' them.

Is there any way to change your username? I ask because, and I know I'm being picky, my username is too long and doesn't fit properly across the profile on the left side. The N at the end of my name drops below. I'm a bit o.c.d and it's driving me mad.

Is there any way to change your username? I ask because, and I know I'm being picky, my username is too long and doesn't fit properly across the profile on the left side. The N at the end of my name drops below. I'm a bit o.c.d and it's driving me mad.
PM me what you would like to change it to and I will take care of it for you

@Shawn et al, The last 2 hours I’ve been unable to access this site from my PC and can get on only through my phone right now. On my PC, error message is saying “secure connection failed” using any browser.

Is anyone else seeing this? Why is this happening?

@Shawn et al, The last 2 hours I’ve been unable to access this site from my PC and can get on only through my phone right now. On my PC, error message is saying “secure connection failed” using any browser.

Is anyone else seeing this? Why is this happening?

Mine did the same. Now I'm back to being able to access from my Chromebook.

Same happened to me on my iPhone trying to get in per usual but I turned WiFi off and used data and was able to manually go to the website and view it .. initially when using WiFi it said the domain had ran out or something

Good to see I wasn't alone on the issues this afternoon, I started getting this webpage isn't secure messages, then this domain has expired messages, even on my phone as well. But I was able to get back on about 20 minutes ago.

I just noticed that when I’m on my WiFi, I can’t see the site either from my PC or from my IPhone. The only way I can see it is if I’m accessing the internet from my phone but not via my WiFi. So, my WiFi is now blocking this site for security reasons.

Back