• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never, ever saw this before ... thought I was in SC land ... Not a cloud anywhere nearby, 93º and dead still, and it started misting pretty hard, lasted long enought to get and keep the sidewalks wet for about 10 minutes ... odd ... :oops:

As long as you don’t see military vehicles and giant bugs you should be fine. If you do see them I wouldn’t pull the trigger just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the top half of the county gets anything. Everything dissipates as soon as it moves into southern Wake. It's crazy.
Gotta love it. Storms today barf out an outflow boundary and we are going to get another fat ass 0.000000000000000.

3500 sb cape 3000 ml cape... can't do it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We need to make sure Mack gets a southernwx speedo for his cruise .

Not today hombre. Sun is already back out on the backside of the outflow... game....over

That's not a good sign at all. I'm convinced mother nature has a vendetta against us.

Not today hombre. Sun is already back out on the backside of the outflow... game....over

There really is some sort of sink zone near our area. Some very low to the ground divergence or something. I think it is soil related.

We tend to be west of the piedmont trough where the air is sinking.

Maybe, but that doesn't explain why the northern part of the county does consistently better in these kinds of setups. It's not just this week either. It's pretty common.

Maybe, but that doesn't explain why the northern part of the county does consistently better in these kinds of setups. It's not just this week either. It's pretty common.

Chaos theory at work with tiny differences in the soil and vegetation getting magnified.

If I win the cruise this year can you just compound mine and give me Mack’s week from last year so
I can take a 2 week cruise?

If I win the cruise this year can you just compound mine and give me Mack’s week from last year so
I can take a 2 week cruise?
You only get a cruise if Simpsonville/Fountain Inn , get a 6”+ snowfall, so you’ll get one never!

You only get a cruise if Simpsonville/Fountain Inn , get a 6”+ snowfall, so you’ll get one never!
This is your year!! Neutral Enso, ample blocking and big +PNA will bring you the goods! Multiple storms for the upstate and one big dog. I bet JB would agree with that outlook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back