• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Btw the Dodgers are really ticking me off.... they will limp into the playoffs (couldn't miss if they tried at this point). They lost the Braves series, the Yankees series, except for an errant throw they would've lost to the Padres and now the D-backs are making quick work of them. They need to right the ship in Sept or another stellar season with nothing to show for it

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Outscored ECU 92-9 in the last 8 quarters hopefully that fanbase will pipe down now about their 5 year stretch of success that's long gone

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
One of the few times I pulled for your wolfpack, I hate ECU with a passion..... that purple haze crap

Yeah I read some of Morgerman's tweets, and he caught the last plane out to the Bahamas.

That will be interesting, it'd be even more interesting if he streams it. I don't think he's a streamer though but he does have a show and I think it's premiering soon on the Science Channel (it was on the UK BBC though last year).

Also, Tennessee....uh.

Status
Not open for further replies.