• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you need rain and I hope you can pick up a few storms but as long as the front makes it through and can knock this stupid humidity back some, rain or not I'll be happy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Not being above 90 for a few days will be nice. I'm certainly not as bad off as I was in the rain dept but I started noticing some dry spots in parts of my yard I want watering

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oh look the rich are getting richer down toward Charlotte

Wow thats quick. Nothing on HRRR. It’s going to be playing catch up like it has been lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current situation
5ab82c829d4a2edc810389514ec01232.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Let’s all point and laugh at our northern friends as they melt in the mid and upper 90s with dewpoints in the mid 70s.

Kidding of course...

Thank goodness wake county is getting another storm, a few places missed out yesterday

Thank goodness wake county is getting another storm, a few places missed out yesterday

I know, but I am out of town and missing out today.:(

Only the top half of the county gets anything. Everything dissipates as soon as it moves into southern Wake. It's crazy.

Never, ever saw this before ... thought I was in SC land ... Not a cloud anywhere nearby, 93º and dead still, and it started misting pretty hard, lasted long enought to get and keep the sidewalks wet for about 10 minutes ... odd ... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back