• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#EXCITED! Nighttime frontal passage tomorrow night! Slam dunk on nighttime convection! Goosebumps!☹️?

Oh....hi
037a71bc2b3058e402c163cd394f1f79.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The hrrr is spitting out absolutely insane cape values tommorow, you never see the hrrr do that, isolated intense microbursts/swaths of wind damage from clusters of storms seem possible tommorow 9C798D97-94DD-48C0-B0FD-0894E6B05951.png

I’m gonna put this here! Is it ever too early!? Good read on FB! He’s leaning colder that last winter, lol, good call!!?DA0C0521-3B85-4F9D-ACC1-7021E85420D8.png

We actually have a severe storm threat, but no one is talking about it. Instead, folks would rather whine about the heat.

We actually have a severe storm threat, but no one is talking about it. Instead, folks would rather whine about the heat.

Well I don’t blame them, when it’s 96/75 that’s pretty hot, and while there is a severe threat, it’s not a enhanced/moderate/high, just a slight

Anyone notice the gnats being really bad lately? I was working in the yard this past weekend and they were terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back