• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the cutoff was amazing in a bad way. That snow/ rain line stopped about 10 miles to my west and didn’t move. We seriously have 32.4-33.0 rain for about 6 hrs. So I’m desperate for snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those weather set-ups makes you want to take your shirt off LOL

Yea the cutoff was amazing in a bad way. That snow/ rain line stopped about 10 miles to my west and didn’t move. We seriously have 32.4-33.0 rain for about 6 hrs. So I’m desperate for snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That on top of last year's "hurry up and no" winter

I was just curious be cause if you watch the loop it is slowly moving south.

Could be anything from bugs, to birds or bats or some moisture in a band of clouds. The radar normally goes into "clear air mode" when no precip is detected which makes it more sensitive to picking up bugs or light snowfall. Now I dont know why they do it. Maybe it saves electricity or something.

Could be anything from bugs, to birds or bats or some moisture in a band of clouds. The radar normally goes into "clear air mode" when no precip is detected which makes it more sensitive to picking up bugs or light snowfall. Now I dont know why they do it. Maybe it saves electricity or something.

Yeah, stable layer traps things in at night so it could easily trap in dust, even bugs4F5E17E2-D6D3-447C-92D2-ADF78F7F837F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back