• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since that short break where it was pure bliss outside in the evenings, it's been pure misery outside when I've gone walking and I try to go as close to sundown as I can. I'm so ready to be done with that.

Maybe I’m the rain shield?? I’m in Charlotte, get a down pour at home from a rogue storm! 95 and dry here!AB80EE48-6F38-43E7-958B-CCAEB2DD0EB0.png

Another day, another grass wetter while areas all around get nailed. Definitely have some sort of microdrought affecting the area as you can see that storms reforming around my area.

The Braves bullpen is the worst in history of baseball. It’s amazing how bad they ALL are. Just get a freakin out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Braves bullpen is the worst in history of baseball. It’s amazing how bad they ALL are. Just get a freakin out!!!

It's getting very old watching games slip away and no real closer. Greene sucks and they should of gotten Kimbrel instead of Keuchel.

Well from a statistics standpoint their previous numbers say this crap can’t last forever

Greene had a .181 BABIP which is abnormally low, Melancon had elite years in the past but is over the hill (decent but not great now), and Martin, idk. The other night he didn't look like a guy that hits his spots to a 1 or less BB/9 (and for that matter, yung Mike oddly looked a lot like the same for 2 innings tonight before resolving it).

This is just sad. The starting pitching mostly resolved themselves and has been fine for months but the relief pitching is like at least a 7.7 ERA since the break now and nearing 9 since the deadline. It's worse than April and just....idk.

I'd say go pure matchup but you have 8 guys not even performing averagely.

I've got today's solution. Just crush Noesi and have Folty go 7 innings 1 run. Tomlin or Weigel pitch the rest. Score double figures again and win 10-4 or so.

On Monday, Freddie calls a team meeting with the bullpen and just stares at them with a death stare for 15 minutes, then says "This is unacceptable, we need more from all of you or we don't even have a chance in close games."

Profit. He called a team meeting after collapsing against Boston last year in September and it worked.

The Dodgers will eat their lunch in October if this continues
Yep, the Dogers are a formidable foe, but if the bull-pen gets its' act together, the Braves might have a chance. Maybe a wild-card team can take them out before we have to face them in the post-season. I haven't looked at possible match-ups yet.

62264f6d6b050412bde41cb6168e2c2d.jpg

I needed this on this hell of a day. Note this was Feb 2014. The last time I saw more then a T of snow. We also have a storm 5 days later that was just as beautiful.

62264f6d6b050412bde41cb6168e2c2d.jpg

I needed this on this hell of a day. Note this was Feb 2014. The last time I saw more then a T of snow. We also have a storm 5 days later that was just as beautiful.

What about December 2017?

What about it? I got nothing from that storm but 32.6 rain.

Wow! talk about a cutoff, given the 8-12" amounts in the NW part of the metro.

Even I got 1" of snow from it (and then I got about 3" with a post-frontal event that following January).

Wow! talk about a cutoff, given the 8-12" amounts in the NW part of the metro.

Even I got 1" of snow from it (and then I got about 3" with a post-frontal event that following January).

Yea the cutoff was amazing in a bad way. That snow/ rain line stopped about 10 miles to my west and didn’t move. We seriously have 32.4-33.0 rain for about 6 hrs. So I’m desperate for snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back