• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Holy crap! I'm sad I didn't hold onto my shares last year and took my profits then.

Yep, me too....I can say that about any stock I sold last summer...LOL. Why I started adding more stocks into my IRA's....I will hold through the up's/down's more. Still swing trading though.

Been holding RKT since October. Finally. Looks like WSB is running it up, so I’ll have to watch it closely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice alert on this one, I didn't buy in but it moved up nicely today, a lot more than I expected and wish I had bought some.

Reactions: Jon
SPX is going to either see 3905+ tomorrow or 3770 and neither would really surprise me but I’m leaning to the latter because of tech weakness.

The real move is likely being hidden right now too. Won’t be awake for it but the Euro open should be interesting and likely determines the move.

Looks like the yields move was what was being hidden last night, the only think that might save the S&P today from a -1% or worse is today's a weekly OPEX.

My energy stocks been one of the few gems I've had the past month. MRO alone up about 65% over that time. Pennies are a mess right now all you can do is accumulate but....
EvkOTajVEAEokvN.jpeg

My energy stocks been one of the few gems I've had the past month. MRO alone up about 65% over that time. Pennies are a mess right now all you can do is accumulate but....
View attachment 77695

It looks like all the new OTC traders who jumped in back in December/January are exiting now and taking profits. The quality plays are holding up fairly well but yeah it's ugly right now. I've been flipping stuff, buying on the dips and selling on the pops and still holding PVDG and AWGI. Stocks with bloated share structures like VPER right now are ones I'm staying away from, those can only move with insane volume and with people exiting now those plays will only keep sinking imo.

It looks like all the new OTC traders who jumped in back in December/January are exiting now and taking profits. The quality plays are holding up fairly well but yeah it's ugly right now. I've been flipping stuff, buying on the dips and selling on the pops and still holding PVDG and AWGI.
Yeah im pretty loaded on those and have had some decent day trades, but it's amazing to watch the entire market turn on a dime, and all the charts look similar, it's behaving a lot more like the big boys. All I can say is 1400$ stimulus time....we all want to be loaded up for that madness. Probably why the SEC is getting ahead of it.

The cruises are saving my swing trade account. I opened a $CCL $20/$30 July call spread back in January for $2 and I opened a $NCLH one last week for June $30/$40 for $2.50.

Fade. All. The. Tech. Rips. Until. The. QQQ. Sees. 303ish.

Edit: Although I will add, it also has a head and shoulders pattern that will likely fake people out eventually.

Trying $MVIS again. 1000 shares at $14.70. It worked well last week when it popped to $18. Don't let me down!

Chart still looks OK with how beaten up the market has been. A close below $15 cold really send this down though.

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.44.57 AM.png

Trying $MVIS again. 1000 shares at $14.70. It worked well last week when it popped to $18. Don't let me down!

Chart still looks OK with how beaten up the market has been. A close below $15 cold really send this down though.

View attachment 77779
Unless major news is announced very soon, I think this has one more massive drop.... as you noted it really has held up well considering the markets are taking a beating but that only can only last so long without a significant catalyst.

Back