• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

DAMN! Everyone touting these 100% gainers and I only finished 0.82% green on the day ?

I still have 65 shares of bxrx bought in at $4.23. What's y'all's thoughts on BXRX for the short to medium term?

Despite what came out this evening, I remain bullish on tech, but I'm wondering if I should dabble in puts for tomorrow lmao.

Never done it but I just KNOW that you're going to see weak-handedness from that "executive order about social media" tomorrow. The NASDAQ already had a long road to end positive today, it is likely going to be in the tank tomorrow.

Edit: Nah, I'm not going to, but I'm going to have my eye on those tech stocks. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
My first price target is $8 but really I’m looking for 12+. Holding 1600 shares at $4/share
I hear you. Just so I can be a little more educated on this, what makes you so bullish on BXRX? Would you mind explaining (briefly) why you have your expectations? You seem to have a pretty good grasp on things and I'd like to get some knowledge on stuff like this. I really appreciate it!

I hear you. Just so I can be a little more educated on this, what makes you so bullish on BXRX? Would you mind explaining (briefly) why you have your expectations? You seem to have a pretty good grasp on things and I'd like to get some knowledge on stuff like this. I really appreciate it!
They have a non-opioid pain medication (Anjeso) that was FDA approved in February. The launch is supposed to be early/mid June. They are currently building a sales team to get this drug into the hands of doctors/providers. We, as a society, are making a conscious decision to move away from Opiates for pain management. Also, research the NOPAIN act. Oppenheimer has set a price target of $14. Setting up to be a monster. Oh and not to mention, the chart is an absolute beauty.D6ED849E-21A3-4D80-B7A5-4D98A512416E.png

They have a non-opioid pain medication (Anjeso) that was FDA approved in February. The launch is supposed to be early/mid June. They are currently building a sales team to get this drug into the hands of doctors/providers. We, as a society, are making a conscious decision to move away from Opiates for pain management. Also, research the NOPAIN act. Oppenheimer has set a price target of $14. Setting up to be a monster. Oh and not to mention, the chart is an absolute beauty.View attachment 42210
Thanks Jimmy! I am very familiar with miloxicam taken as PO as well as the opiate epidemic we are battling. I greatly appreciate your insight. You've been great.

TORC trying to break out this morning. Running off news of one of their medications being tested for use to treat covid patients in nursing homes. I’ve been in for 3-4 weeks. Solid company even without pump and dump news.

Purchased ALDX mid Tuesday for $4.22 then watched it almost immediately drop to 3.90 yesterday but nice move today.

This guy did his DD and explains it very well. This is why I chose TORC to fill the remaining 25% of my portfolio earlier this month. Focus on the last point about float. The amount of shares available to the public are vanishing. Up goes the price. Massive gap to fill back to $8. I am not a financial advisor. I’m just a guy who likes snow maps.0E6F6BF8-8C90-4D64-A383-B1901F467FEE.png

Had a Sell limit set for $5.00. I kid you not, hit $4.99 and has since slid down to $4.20's....

??????

This guy did his DD and explains it very well. This is why I chose TORC to fill the remaining 25% of my portfolio earlier this month. Focus on the last point about float. The amount of shares available to the public are vanishing. Up goes the price. Massive gap to fill back to $8. I am not a financial advisor. I’m just a guy who likes snow maps.View attachment 42242

I was actually back and forth between ALDX and TORC. I went with ALDX...they both sounded promising. I have a good chunk in ALT/ALDX at the moment, not sure I can stomach more bio.

I was actually back and forth between ALDX and TORC. I went with ALDX...they both sounded promising. I have a good chunk in ALT/ALDX at the moment, not sure I can stomach more bio.
I’m all bio right now ???‍♂️

I got in on Torc at $2.20 for a few shares. Lets see what happens......

Back