• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

A) Can someone dumb this down for me

B) should I worry about this having an effect on share price?

THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 15, 2020/PRNewswire/ -- CSI Compressco LP ("CSI Compressco" or the "Partnership") (NASDAQ: CCLP) and the Partnership's wholly owned subsidiary, CSI Compressco Finance Inc. ("Finance Corp" and, together with the Partnership, the "Issuers") today announced that they have extended the Expiration Time for their previously announced offer to exchange (the "Exchange Offer") any and all of their outstanding 7.250% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2022 (CUSIP No. 20467BAB5) (the "Unsecured Notes") for newly issued 7.500% Senior Secured First Lien Notes due 2025 (the "New First Lien Notes") and 7.250% Senior Secured Second Lien Notes due 2027 (the "New Second Lien Notes" and, together with the New First Lien Notes, the "New Notes"), upon the terms and conditions set forth in the Confidential Offering Memorandum and Consent Solicitation Statement dated April 17, 2020, as amended by Supplement No. 1, dated May 1, 2020 (the "Offering Memorandum").

“The Issuers are extending the Expiration Time of the Exchange Offer. The Expiration Time was previously 11:59 P.M., New York City time, on Thursday, May 14, 2020 and will now be extended to 5:00 P.M., New York City Time, on Friday, May 15, 2020, unless extended or earlier terminated by the Issuers. All references to the Expiration Time in the Offering Memorandum are hereby amended such that the Expiration Time will be 5:00 P.M., New York City Time, on Friday, May 15, 2020. Accordingly, Eligible Holders (as defined below) that tender their Unsecured Notes prior to such time will be eligible to receive the Total Consideration, including the Early Tender Premium, which means for each $1,000 principal amount of Unsecured Notes properly tendered (and not properly withdrawn) prior to the Expiration Time, Eligible Holders will be eligible to receive $700 principal amount of New First Lien Notes or, as applicable and subject to proration as described in the Offering Memorandum, $750 in principal amount of New Second Lien Notes. Other than the extension of the Expiration Time described herein, the terms and conditions of the Exchange Offer remain as set forth in the Offering Memorandum.”

June WTI Crude contract is trying to push over the $30 mark. Good chance oil stocks run stupid hard next week ??

I’m not a financial advisor, but BXRX...buy it now

Shorts driving it back under $4 today. When they’re done she’s going to run and run hard.

Bought it yesterday at $4.02 cause I got a confident read from your post. Went up 18 cents before the market closed, and sold 25% of my shares. Thanks confident Jimmy.

I’m not a financial advisor, but BXRX...buy it now

Shorts driving it back under $4 today. When they’re done she’s going to run and run hard.

Im trusting you Jimmy! I bought 20 shares at $4.08. How long do you think this will run hard? When to cash out?

Im trusting you Jimmy! I bought 20 shares at $4.08. How long do you think this will run hard? When to cash out?
------ earnings report. Still the experts have it at a $14 projection. Just look at the chart pre pandemic. Major sleeper imo. Crazy upside

------ earnings report. Still the experts have it at a $14 projection. Just look at the chart pre pandemic. Major sleeper imo. Crazy upside
Im not good with picking stocks really. I've got several ETF's and individual stocks on Robinhood in the $10k range, but they are mostly tied into well known and established companies (apple, Microsoft, Alibaba, Intel, etc etc). Im not into the flipping of stocks really. I'm too gun shy about putting $1k on something to try to get a quick 30-100%. I'll do $100-150 or so but that's it.

I'm slowly starting to collect a healthier number of shares as the price goes down in AH trading. I see that upward hike pre and post Covid-19.

Just getting into investing. Has anyone done any research on the up and coming blockchain technology? Very intriguing technology. Anyone investing in it?

Back