• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I read somewhere that if you ever have to use the FDIC that they don't pay your money back to you all in one lump sum they spread it out over many many many months paying you a little at a time. I'm not sure if that's accurate or not though.

Fq4NUAnWIAAvPi8

I read somewhere that if you ever have to use the FDIC that they don't pay your money back to you all in one lump sum they spread it out over many many many months paying you a little at a time. I'm not sure if that's accurate or not though.
That’s accurate for non insured deposits. For insured deposits they will have that money available Monday. But the FDIC wants to sell the bank assets to a bigger bank and let them work it out.

They can't let all these deposits go...they (Fed) created this mess. Not sure what they thought, hike until something breaks, now they done broke something.

Back