• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I'm sorry but what (from earlier, but Gamestop is still up a lot)?

gme.jpg

I was already surprised when I found that they started cycling Bitcoin there a few weeks back (probably have for even longer), but now they're cycling Gamestop while this event is going on?

My head is just about ready to explode.

I think it can blow up after hours today, but we are riding the yolo crowd so anything can happen. I got in about 4.90 this morning
Seems to have stabilized, if it drops back to low $6 I might take a chance with it.... like the AH potential

Whats the play here?
Low float. Massive insider ownership. Merged with MYOS a few months ago and was really beat up. Big time growth potential as well.

"Our goal is to transform the $300 billion U.S. pharmacy market with a technology-enabled solution utilizing robotics and telemedicine, backed up with localized home delivery," said Ed Kilroy, Chief Executive Officer of MedAvail. "We are thrilled to be bringing our SpotRx technology and concierge services to the Medicare population in Michigan, our third target state. We have a total annual market opportunity of over $2 billion in Michigan with more than 700 potential clinics for our SpotRx solution."

MedAvail now has SpotRx pharmacies in Arizona, California, and Michigan. MedAvail’s SpotRx Pharmacy business is primarily focused on the Medicare (65+ year old) market and the medical clinics where they receive care. The SpotRx MedCenter allows patients to virtually consult with a pharmacist and fill their medications within clinics, eliminating the need to visit a pharmacy. SpotRx also provides patients the option to have their medications delivered to their homes free of charge”

Volume sucks most days but I’ve seen it go up 25% on 50k volume. It’s my sleeper pick.

insiders recently bought a ton of shares around $15 per

NAKD with a NHOD. Valid play here. That thing is on a mission to tear an a**hole in the sky.
Isn't there talk of delisting NAKD, you know where they are timeline wise on that? Not followed it that closely

edit: May 24, 2021. It's close to $1 now so I've seen these things before, will probably a good fight to get above $1 to come into compliance so might be a good move

Last edited:
Back