• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Heartbreak if they lose is what. I love seeing an underdog and love seeing teams like Georgia get screwed . If they lose I’m all in on Cincinnati
Wakes offense is great that defense is dookie. I doubt that Cincy gets into the cfp either after that first poll the other day

Wakes offense is great that defense is dookie.
Yeah . It sure is . Screw the tardheels . What they need a win for anyways , they ain’t going no where . Hell they ain’t even bowl eligible rn. No teams from the ACC going to the playoffs that’s for sure after this loss .

It seems like the defensive strategies in this game are somewhat ineffective.

Yeah . It sure is . Screw the tardheels . What they need a win for anyways , they ain’t going no where . Hell they ain’t even bowl eligible rn. No teams from the ACC going to the playoffs that’s for sure after this loss .
Somebody drank a 55 gallon jug of haterade! People be crying cause UNC got a better record than Clemsux

Back