• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Ha! They are going to lose to the Bucks. I think they win one more though, so Bucks in 6. It's hard to beat a team 4 straight. If Middleton wouldn't have gone insane last night and if the ref wouldn't have taken Young out, the Hawks probably would have won that game. Still got to make shots though. Brickdonovich is just terrible. I don't know what his problem is, but I thought he was supposed to be good. He absolutely sucks.
Brickdonovich hahahahah love it

When Middleton is mediocre and Bogdonivich isn't hitting, those teams are fairly equal. Middleton shouldn't be relied on for 38, but should be productive enough to enable them to win.

All hell will break loose in Buck's management if they don't capitalize this season. They've been the favorite for 3 seasons in a row, and have been ousted. This year, they get the Hawks in the ECF. If this opportunity gets wasted, you can bet Budenholzer, and some players will be on the block. It won't be Giannis though, with that long contract he has.

Yes he has. No explosiveness, seems to take what the defense gives him, which isnt much.
Suns are done. No energy and getting outworked at both ends of the floor...by a wide margin. Getting outcoached too. They're playing way too tentative and sloppy. And for a team that is supposed to be good at defense, last night, they were just awful.

If you can't shoot and you won't play defense and you refuse to play with urgency, then you might as well just pack it in.

Wont say Suns are done, but I agree. They came out and let the Clippers drive right past them to the bucket, couldnt even stay in front of their man. No urgency, as you said, and they didnt close out on shooters either. They got waxed. In spite of a horrific start, they did make it compelling. Dont think theyve folded, I just think they thought the Clippers would, and they should know better. Now they are paying the price for such ignorant assumptions. 2 games left, I think they will win one.

What about that shot by Capella.... damn! LOL
That was when I called Game. Ridiculous. They played their butts off tonight. Hate to see Giannis go down. But with Trae out, the Bucks did not take advantage. And the Atl bench stepped up yuge.

MLB: Don’t look now, but here come the Nationals. They’re surging. But, do they have the team to redux 2019 or is this simply a temporary surge?

Bucks don't win this series, Budenholzer is out as HC. Think the Suns will wrap this up tonight. I know Chris Paul doesn't want a game 7, and as leader of this team, I think their heads will be on straight, especially after watching the ECC game last night. That's all the video tape you need for inspiration.

Bucks don't win this series, Budenholzer is out as HC. Think the Suns will wrap this up tonight. I know Chris Paul doesn't want a game 7, and as leader of this team, I think their heads will be on straight, especially after watching the ECC game last night. That's all the video tape you need for inspiration.
Hope you're right.

Giannis straight up out for the remainder of the season...wow.

No structural damage though...that's good as that looked nasty. Chickened out on the game but did watch the cut up highlights of the full game.

Edit: Apparently straight up out...not sure there's confirmation.

Edit2: The "official" word is that it's unclear.

Last edited:
Giannis straight up out for the remainder of the season...wow.

No structural damage though...that's good as that looked nasty. Chickened out on the game but did watch the cut up highlights of the full game.

Edit: Apparently straight up out...not sure there's confirmation.
Probably ends Bucks hopes for a title

No Trae Young likely really hurts the Hawks on the road, especially given that Lou probably won't have another game as good as he did.

Would guess he'll try in game 6 though given that he was warming up.

Giannis on the other hand, does seem as if he's a ways away if he were to play again.

Atl in the 2nd quarter like nah, we'll get em next time.

Back