• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

F the ncaa. It can't collapse fast enough the hypocracy here is amazing. Let's celebrate attendance with no protocols but nc state you can't play bc of vaccinated players testing positive. Oh but the ncaa protocol is to not test vaccinated players but since vandy requested it we will do it.

Couldn't be more perfect for espn and vandy they can fap over Rocker and Leiter another 2 days!! Best pitchers ever!!!
---- them hard . NC state should found its own conference . Screw the NCAA . I can’t imagine how horrible the baseball players feel right now. Upset after upset , literally looked like they were destined for the finals. Then this happens . Damn. It hit fans hard too.... when is the last time any sport at State won a NCAA title ? 83? I’m pissed I could have had the rare opportunity to be a student at State in a year when we win a NCAA title .

I guarantee you the NCAA had already made the decision to eliminate state the minute they found COVID . They just wanted that money and all so they let the game go on since it was already time for it . They let the players at state play their heart out when they already knew they were going to eliminate them.

I guarantee you the NCAA had already made the decision to eliminate state the minute they found COVID . They just wanted that money and all so they let the game go on since it was already time for it . They let the players at state play their heart out when they already knew they were going to eliminate them.
Ncaa has proven to be a joke and a farce over the last 10 years. It's time for the P5 to move along

Mike Soroka re-tore his Achilles literally one day after coming out of a walking boot.

At this point, the 2020 baseball season should have been cancelled completely. It might well have robbed the Braves of a great young pitcher's career completely as his career is in jeopardy at this point.

F the ncaa. It can't collapse fast enough the hypocracy here is amazing. Let's celebrate attendance with no protocols but nc state you can't play bc of vaccinated players testing positive. Oh but the ncaa protocol is to not test vaccinated players but since vandy requested it we will do it.

Couldn't be more perfect for espn and vandy they can fap over Rocker and Leiter another 2 days!! Best pitchers ever!!!
They could buy a ticket and watch the game but cant play in the game......

Why all the sudden are the Suns and Clippers both shooting poorly? This game is totally unwatchable. WTF

Last edited:
I hate that I agree with you but I do. Anyway I’m mainly posting these kind of posts just to mess with @Rain Cold
Ha! They are going to lose to the Bucks. I think they win one more though, so Bucks in 6. It's hard to beat a team 4 straight. If Middleton wouldn't have gone insane last night and if the ref wouldn't have taken Young out, the Hawks probably would have won that game. Still got to make shots though. Brickdonovich is just terrible. I don't know what his problem is, but I thought he was supposed to be good. He absolutely sucks.

Back