• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Dillon Gabriel is a baller. Definitely was an underrated recruit.

Edit: I jinxed him one play after I typed that.

Holy hell I hope y’all race fans watched that one. The last 70 laps of that deal were incredible

WTF lmaooooo

After this game where several Falcons players did not know the onside rules (you can pick up the ball before 10 yards if you're the receiving team), that should be it for Dan Quinn immediately.

Well I mean panthers got destroyed by the Buccs. We could at least beat them most years but not anymore .

The Braves should be able to wrap up the NL East with a series win over the Marlins... Should be a good series, either way. Depressing if the Marlins draw closer though.

The Braves should be able to wrap up the NL East with a series win over the Marlins... Should be a good series, either way. Depressing if the Marlins draw closer though.

2-2 split probably.

Win 2 against Boston probably, maybe 1 given that we might scale it back at least 1 of the days...nah, probably 2 because Boston is bad this year.

Now the playoffs, even if the Cardinals are not the draw...uh, let's appreciate what we've done even with the injuries.

Back