• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Weather December 12th - 18th

Wondering if they'll pull the plug on a small moderate near the state line. It'll be close mid morning into lunch hours will determine it. With where boundaries set up.

There's my hot take zone. Seems the convective line is stagnating now. Any boundaries will create a focal point for stronger convection all eyes on the mesoscale as we move forward today. Screenshot_20221214-071927.png

Imo a moderate is needed. A slop fest but a spinny one. From meridian Mississippi to Tuscaloosa Alabama and southeast it'll be rocking later todayHRRRSE_prec_radar_009 (3).pngHRRRSE_prec_radar_008 (4).png

Tornado on the ground near forest Mississippi it's riding the interstate not good! Screenshot_20221214-074906.png

Significant tornado parameters starting to near maxing out around my hot take moderate area. I posted above. ?

Back