• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather 3/27-3/28 2021

Threat is probably over north of I-85 in upstate SC today. Dewpoints and temps dropping bigtime. Now we wait to see if the boundary goes back north or hangs around for tomorrow's threat.

Eyewall is Moore County. Bet he got some good pics. He always does

Hey that tennessee tornado looks nasty. Don't see CC. On it but that thing could drop. Also north jefferson county in alabama has a storm that's starting to rotate someScreenshot_20210327-164123.png

Per abc11 the tornado is in zebulon and just south east of me now. Around 5 county stadium area

Strong rotation heading towards decauter alabama. Let's hope this thing doesn't ramp up. Don't know why it's not tornado warned yet Screenshot_20210327-164308.png

A lot of storms with hooks across alabama and tennessee right now. Northern alabama one that is not tornado warned yet has a clear hook on it.

Any tornado activity should be south east of town now barreling towards Bailey area ! Looks like it’s by middlesex . Time to head east!

If there was more low level shear in the Carolinas today, it would have been a little tornado outbreak, but thank goodness we have mostly lucked out with mid level rotating supercells with structure wind and hail, 00z hrrr nailed it

If there was more low level shear in the Carolinas today, it would have been a little tornado outbreak, but thank goodness we have mostly lucked out with mid level rotating supercells with structure wind and hail, 00z hrrr nailed it
Still thundering where I’m at, I went outside in the middle of it all and danced in the rain and the ankle deep water . All it takes is a minute of that heavy rain , it’s almost instantaneous really and my yard is more than ankle deep in water .

Back