• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat March 21st

Don't be shy . We are all still learning . I post incorrect stuff all the time . Thankfully on this board people will help us when say something that's not correct or will help when we have questions . Ive been guilty over the years of being real rude to people when they say something that's not correct . But I've learned that I'm wrong more than I am right haha and ive learned a lot more by listening and asking questions . We have some amazing minds on this site . Don't be afraid to ask questions or PM people . Just ask SD , can't believe he still talks to me after all the questions I've asked him over the years lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the welcome, guys. You are all very knowledgeable, and have been a great resource for anyone eager to learn. The good humor and humility make it less intimidating.

so true - you being one!

Haha thanks, late night bourbon???

I just remember how many times I've been wrong over the years . It makes me want to learn more everyday or at least try to.

Looks like I may get hit by a severe storm soon, not now but a thunderstorm is going on and the other side of my county is under a severe thunderstorm warning.

Whoo! Storm line did bow a little heading into Jefferson, Glascock and Columbia Counties.. Good rain behind it too.

I'd say, at least for the evening, rough lines of storms but good rain overall. Those crazy hail sites in White and Hall Counties were crazy. Those pics and vids in Greenville, SC were pretty rough looking as well.

I must be living the good life. Everyone on my street was w/o power from 10pm-9am this morning. I and my neighbor across the street were the only two houses that didn't lose power last night on our street

Back