• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat 4-13/14

Wow...hyping a severe event in April in the beginning of severe season NO WAY? Its a legitimate threat. Enhanced DAY 3
Well I used the wrong wording I was just saying no one else was saying much so it's very confusing especially since it was days out but I know now models seem to be trending more severe so Brad is doing great

I have a Bass tournament on Pickwick lake Saturday, based on the last GFS run it looks like Storms will start around our take off time 6:30a.m. l don't have access to the EURO' those that do, is it about the same time frame?

I have a Bass tournament on Pickwick lake Saturday, based on the last GFS run it looks like Storms will start around our take off time 6:30a.m. l don't have access to the EURO' those that do, is it about the same time frame?

I have one on Lay. I know last night's Euro looked like I may get half the day in dry...but I didn't pay attention up that way...but 630 sounds about right.

Enhanced risk for Saturday looks like the worse is staying south of North Alabama

New day 3
4d5911138c240ee50dad21f477116f0d.gif

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

One thing to note I'm not a fan of the NWS and SPC disagreeing when it come to the products they are issuing. People have a hard enough time understanding and taking forecasts seriously. We don't need people worrying and splitting hairs over the fact that SPC has them under an enhanced risk while their local NWS office has them in a slight risk. Their has to be a way for them to reach a consensus.

One thing to note I'm not a fan of the NWS and SPC disagreeing when it come to the products they are issuing. People have a hard enough time understanding and taking forecasts seriously. We don't need people worrying and splitting hairs over the fact that SPC has them under an enhanced risk while their local NWS office has them in a slight risk. Their has to be a way for them to reach a consensus.
true, and I agree, but your profile pic is very distracting, so much that I don't care if a tornado blows as long as she knows that I just don't know...

It appears there will multiple rounds of heavy rainfall and severe storms in AL TN starting early saturday to AM on sunday. #FirstAlert WX ill be chasing, tracking.

Back