• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

Really strong winds outside this storm, winds are howling from the SE, i can hear branches falling, I’m assuming maybe some inflow ?

Not sure what to expect in Myrtle Beach in the morning. The NWS down here in their AFD put in quotation they “redid” their forecast. Cancelled tornado watch and storms could fire over water who knows. And by the way Richmond County NC u need to mow the grass it was taller than my car

Close call up this way this morning, was awakened around 2:30 With some very strong winds but no issues at my residence. However did see this morning at possible weak spin up about 8 to 10 miles South Southwest of me, move the house off its foundation and up rooted a bunch of trees

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hope everybody is ok. I'm so friggin pissed that I didn't build a house with a basement. Was going to and then talked myself out of it. So DUMB! Had the chance and blew it. Not happy about the next threat. So thankful for this forum. Have a great sunny day to all:)

Back