• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

I’m not to worried about the first round. It’s the second round around 5-9pm I’m looking out for here in upstate sc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn’t count out this first round ... already storms are able to rotate even with low cape(hickory storm) ... so when this surge comes in it looks like cells are going to begin to pop up everywhere all having the ability to rotate

Wouldn’t count out this first round ... already storms are able to rotate even with low cape(hickory storm) ... so when this surge comes in it looks like cells are going to begin to pop up everywhere all having the ability to rotate

I would expect a tornado watch to extend east at some point. Into the Carolinas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some occasional lowering of cloud base but didn’t see anything..very spooky wall cloud and green. Watch out Surry County NC

Don’t know if anyone has posted it yet but they revised the death toll last night to 1. 5 had been reported.

Would this be severe watch or tornado? (if they do one)
mcd0340.gif

Back