• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern September 2024

I had .93" in the tempest before it went down two hours ago. It was on Extreme rain for quite awhile so I'm sure I have to be close to 2" so far.

Everything dies as soon as it gets to me. I was sure this last round would put some down, but no, it died as soon as it got here. Sprinkles and light rain though.

Now its all east.

1727287152023.png

Up to .62" today! Yay! I still think 4 to 5" is realistic for my area for the total storm total. This storm is going to be rocket propelled!
I’ve decided to go ahead and water my plants now that everything has missed me. I’ve let them go almost 7 days.

Everything dies as soon as it gets to me. I was sure this last round would put some down, but no, it died as soon as it got here. Sprinkles and light rain though.

Now its all east.

View attachment 151812
I have a feeling you will get yours. We are well over and inch at my project in Acworth so it should be heading your way.

I have a feeling you will get yours. We are well over and inch at my project in Acworth so it should be heading your way.
I've gotten a steady light rain now for 30 minutes .3" I should be able to squeeze 2" out of this thing hopefully, but it will be tough if I keep getting dry slotted. What you're in is going around me again.

Radar shows good returns over you...That's not verifying?
It has finally filled in, I’ve been getting moderate rain for probably a good 20 minutes now. Honestly, this rate is good for how dry the ground is.

Back