• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

SE US freezes/frosts April 2-4 with mega frost possibly down to Hogtown April 3rd!

Night 3 of the Big Cold is underway with 45, which is only 3-4 warmer than 24 hours ago, and a forecast low of high 30s here.

Holiday weekend walk #2 just done under near ideal conditions that were only ~2 warmer than yest.

My late afternoon backyard sitting in the sun was fabulous and I anticipate part 2 of that tomorrow when it is likely to be near upper 60s to 70.

All in all a great outdoors weekend that I'll always be appreciative of and is already making me think ahead to autumn.

Night 3 of the Big Cold is underway with 45, which is only 3-4 warmer than 24 hours ago, and a forecast low of high 30s here.

Holiday weekend walk #2 just done under near ideal conditions that were only ~2 warmer than yest.

My late afternoon backyard sitting in the sun was fabulous and I anticipate part 2 of that tomorrow when it is likely to be near upper 60s to 70.

All in all a great outdoors weekend that I'll always be appreciative of and is already making me think ahead to autumn.

- Cold night #3 ended up with a low of 38 Easter morning. So, 35, 32, 38 for the impressively cold for April 3 days of lows at KSAV.

- Late afternoon on Easter Sunday, I got in my 2nd consecutive day of IMBY sun sitting and it was fabulous with a beautiful clear blue sky, dewpoints in the 30s, and temps in the low 70s that dropped to upper 60s! The back and forth contrast between feeling the warm sun when winds were light and feeling slightly cool when there was a breeze felt so good and was so relaxing while watching the birds flying and listening to them singing/chirping that I fell asleep in my lounge chair a couple of times. Days like this cement in my mind that there is an almighty creator.

- Walk #3 was last night. It was enjoyable with 60 to upper 50s temps and dewpoints near 40 but not quite as enjoyable as the prior 2 since the temps were in the mid to upper 40s and dewpoints were in the 20s to lows 30s.

All in all, I couldn't have had better wx for Easter weekend. A 10 out of 10!

That should do it for cold this season. Looking forward to the first chilly and dry Canadian high around October!

Back