• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Record warmth, Feb 6th - 8th

77.6, previous record 73. Wouldn't be surprised to squeeze another half degree+ out of this day

ATL did in fact make it to 80*F, smashing the previous record.

We made it to 83*F here.

Supposedly 85 at the official NWS station even though the highest that I saw there was 83. Both new records, the one that will go down as what's recorded by a lot.

We set a record high for the day here in Chattanooga, Tn. At the Airport they had 80. I had on my Davis weather station 81.

We set a record high for the day here in Chattanooga, Tn. At the Airport they had 80. I had on my Davis weather station 81.

Yep, we crushed the old daily record of 74. Today's 80 was only 1 degree shy of the all time record high for February set just last year, and is now our earliest 80 ever recorded for CHA.

Only made it to 77 today! Beat the record, but far from 80!! We suck at record warmth too! ☃️

Yep, we crushed the old daily record of 74. Today's 80 was only 1 degree shy of the all time record high for February set just last year, and is now our earliest 80 ever recorded for CHA.

And early February at that. It won’t be long before we see 80s in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back