• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or as an alternative, why not just keep the positive emojis (thumbs up, love, thank you etc). If someone doesn’t like your post, they can move along and/or ignore you. No need to 🤡 on someone’s post. Accentuate the positive 😁.
People got angry with a thumbs down. People got annoyed when we removed everything but like. People don't seem to like any of the reaction changes even if suggested. I'm sure if there was a poll left up for a good week or so we'd know how many favor what system

People got angry with a thumbs down. People got annoyed when we removed everything but like. People don't seem to like any of the reaction changes even if suggested. I'm sure if there was a poll left up for a good week or so we'd know how many favor what system
I’ve enjoyed all the emojis.

It’s embarrassing that a weather centric forum has an eight sided snowflake emoji.

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpeg
    IMG_0424.jpeg
    349.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0423.jpeg
    IMG_0423.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back