• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD

Administrator
Reaction score
Are there things you would like to see added to the site that would add to the discussion or interest?

To address the elephant in the room models are a heavy lift and would take time and resources.

1) Q&A Section where members can ask questions about the models, patterns, etc. and mets or more knowledgeable posters can answer them. Folks sometimes just post model output without a caption or explanation of what they are trying to convey.
2) Facepalm reaction

Last edited:
Can we get an APP of our own instead of chrome search

“Dead to me” functionality. As in, if you ignore a person, you don’t see their posts they make or their posts in others you don’t have blocked who reply to them, and they also can’t see your posts.
I don't think this exists unless we invest in a much more advanced and expensive forum software

Voice chat? I know that’s pretty much discord but that could be cool

I don't think this exists unless we invest in a much more advanced and expensive forum software
Yes, poster specific blacklists are normally handled by a domain/forum run web extensions. But as mentioned, $$$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back