• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical PTC8

The Last *BAND*,, If you can call it that.. We are in a "Lull" currently..
I had too take the Step~Daughter too work in Surf City..

Lotsa Thunder & lighting, indictive of a organizing TS/TC?
The Ocean @ Surf City pier looked like a Mud Washing Machine.. waves 10' plus..
(Yeah went by there)..

I wouldn't be surprised that Condo buildings on N. Topsail get condemned after this, even w/the Sandbags in place.

Anyhoo..

Wind(s) are outta the North @22mph, gusting 35 & 40 just Shy of (solid), TS force winds
I've gotten ALOT of Rain since 12AM this morning over a couple inchs in my AO, approaching 3.50 on My rain Guage.. Since yesterday 12pm ..

Looking at the Radar, I can only Guess, what @Shaggy & @lexxnchloe are getting in Wilmington, Solid RED On the Gaydar..

Almost like Floyd when that made landfall..

Attachments

• rainrain.JPG
    rainrain.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
The Last *BAND*,, If you can call it that.. We are in a "Lull" currently..
I had too take the Step~Daughter too work in Surf City..

Lotsa Thunder & lighting, indictive of a organizing TS/TC?
The Ocean @ Surf City pier looked like a Mud Washing Machine.. waves 10' plus..
(Yeah went by there)..

I wouldn't be surprised that Condo buildings on N. Topsail get condemned after this, even w/the Sandbags in place.

Anyhoo..

Wind(s) are outta the North @22mph, gusting 35 & 40 just Shy of (solid), TS force winds
I've gotten ALOT of Rain since 12AM this morning over a couple inchs approaching in my AO, approaching 3.50 on My rain Guage.. Since yesterday 12pm ..

Looking at the Radar, I can only Guess, what @Shaggy & @lexxnchloe are getting in Wilmington, Solid RED On the Gaydar..

Almost like Floyd when that made landfall..
Like being in a heavy thunderstorm for 5 hours

On Vis Sat loop looks like llc is due south of Wilmington, drifting east and now possibly E/NE most likely getting absorbed by the MLC that's moving inland around Wilmington. Messy system but plenty of rain for y'all down south. I may stay mostly dry through this

Kure beach webcam looks amazing with the sun trying to come out

And we lost power!
Duke Energy: A power outage has been identified in your area and may impact snowc's address **. The current estimated time for restoration is 04:00 PM on Sept 16. When the assigned crew completes assessment, the estimate may be adjusted. We will provide updates as we progress. If your service is on, Text 1. Text STOP to cancel.

Back