• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pro Rasslin

That orange jericho match was solid. Glad mox will be back next week

Did you see Taz the week before say they don't run a sloppy shop like other companies, taking a shot at WWE and the people they have that have the virus? Mox's wife has it and that is why he wasn't there this week when they were supposed to have the match.

Jericho and Cassidy was great. The 8 man tag match was good, too. That spot when Ray Fenix did the Canadian Destroyer off the top rope and onto the other wrestlers on the floor was insane.

Jericho and Cassidy was great. The 8 man tag match was good, too. That spot when Ray Fenix did the Canadian Destroyer off the top rope and onto the other wrestlers on the floor was insane.

I absolutely loved the 8 man; I'm a sucker for spotfests.

I love OC as much as anyone, but he loses a bit of what makes him special without a real crowd. Meltzer had noted the difference between being a main eventer and a guy who gets massive pops. Don't get me wrong, OC is a good wrestler, I just don't think he's main event/title level.

I also have stopped watching Raw and SD completely, although I will watch the PPVs and the occasional NXT show (Adam Cole/Keith Lee this week was pretty darn good).

If you don't mind waking up at 2am tomorrow morning (lol), New Japan is running Dominion (their Summerslam), and the card is pretty stacked. Best pure wrestling in the world, and has been for the past several years.

I have been listening to the Solomonster podcast and his reviews of Raw and Smackdown each week. I am glad he is making the sacrifice of watching both shows so I know not to waste my time with them. Sounds like they have just gotten worse. I have been happy with AEW since they debuted and glad I am not wasting 5 hours a week on WWE now.

I have been listening to the Solomonster podcast and his reviews of Raw and Smackdown each week. I am glad he is making the sacrifice of watching both shows so I know not to waste my time with them. Sounds like they have just gotten worse. I have been happy with AEW since they debuted and glad I am not wasting 5 hours a week on WWE now.

I watched 2 matches of the PPV, saw how bad they were and turned it off.

I loved the regional wrestling back in the early to mid-80's. Folks like Austin Idol, Bullet Bob Armstrong, Wildcat Wendall Cooley, the Fuller Brothers; I could go on and on. Most of these were part of Southeastern Championship Wrestling and had the wimpiest announcer, Charlie Platt. A lot of the touring shows were held in an Armory or a "Farm Center". This is back when they used to have "Loser Leave Town" matches on the regular. Great Times!

Back