• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pro Rasslin

B

Brick Tamland

Any other wrestling fans here? Thought it would be cool to have a wrestling thread.

I watched the AEW PPV tonight. Thought it was great. The stadium stampede match was one of the most entertaining things I have seen in a long time in wrestling.

I watched the AEW PPV tonight. Thought it was great. The stadium stampede match was one of the most entertaining things I have seen in a long time in wrestling.

Been watching wrestling since the mid-90s and that was one of the greatest matches I've ever seen.

My eight year old son has just discovered wrestling, I think because of the influence of a new kid who just moved in down the street. Anyway, two days ago I found my son and two other neighborhood boys (including the new kid) swinging metal chairs at each other on my front lawn. True story!

My eight year old son has just discovered wrestling, I think because of the influence of a new kid who just moved in down the street. Anyway, two days ago I found my son and two other neighborhood boys (including the new kid) swinging metal chairs at each other on my front lawn. True story!
Was the match no DQ?

Been watching wrestling since the mid-90s and that was one of the greatest matches I've ever seen.

I first started watching as a kid in the 80s when Flair and the Four Horsemen were in their peak. Took a break and then started watching again in the late 90s right before the NWO was born. I haven't watched WWE in a while, though. I started watching AEW when it was formed and like it a lot more. I think last night's stadium stampede match was one of the best I have ever seen. The whole show last night was great overall. I can't wait until they get the fans back, too. Just makes it even better.

Great to see the tag team formerly known as The Revival in AEW now. They were a good team, and Vince wanted to make them a stupid comedy act in WWE.

Let me know when they bring back Too Cool!

Still enjoying AEW every week. I haven't watched WWE in months. Even without a crowd, AEW continues to put on great shows.

Back