• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Post Your Selfies Folks...

senior year high school, regional powerlifting meet, 1987... my bench opener, 325... black dude sitting on the edge of that bench was my only competition in Central Texas: 1601704457492.png

Oh god you aren’t one of those clearly fine people who ride the motorized shopping carts in Walmart are you ?
I hate the 90 degree rule when the course is wet, I ain’t walkin ?

Kind of like what Brick looks like
Guys here’s the thread on American if you want to look:
Keep in mind, only a couple of the folks made it over to here. Since I didn’t follow forums until 2 years ago, unless you have the same name, I’d be curious to see a translation.

Guys here’s the thread on American if you want to look:
Keep in mind, only a couple of the folks made it over to here. Since I didn’t follow forums until 2 years ago, unless you have the same name, I’d be curious to see a translation.
I posted a picture or two in there several years ago. My username was toxictwister00 iirc. I haven’t been active at AW in a few years now.?

I posted a pic years ago. Don’t even remember my username when I got fed up and left.
Love this friendly place so much more !!

Did u notice my location under my avatar?

Back