• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Post Your Selfies Folks...

Hey! Don’t y’all shame my boy @Brent ! Gosh darn it if he wants to be skinny then he gon be skinny !:mad: However a gym membership is good for anyone , I always encourage it !

I look like I skipped leg and shoulders day. Arms, chest, and back are nice. Legs and shoulders make me look like Christian Bale in The Machinist. I should probably do more shoulder work. Legs? Uhhhh..... I wear cargo shorts. I don’t need gorilla legs. LMAO.

Hey! Don’t y’all shame my boy @Brent ! Gosh darn it if he wants to be skinny then he gon be skinny !:mad: However a gym membership is good for anyone , I always encourage it !
It’s weird because I go to the gym a decent amount (3-4 days a week), maybe it’s the amount of cardio/basketball I do that keeps me skinny, I mean basketball is a everyday thing with me, and I also eat stupid amounts of food each day so idk lol

I havnt been to the gym in like 2 years! Just blessed! ?

It’s weird because I go to the gym a decent amount (3-4 days a week), maybe it’s the amount of cardio/basketball I do that keeps me skinny, I mean basketball is a everyday thing with me, and I also eat stupid amounts of food each day so idk lol

I don't go to the gym but I do a lot of lifting at work which might as well be a gym lol and I've always been a fan of junk food so yeah shrugs

I actually used to be underweight for my height

I don't go to the gym but I do a lot of lifting at work which might as well be a gym lol and I've always been a fan of junk food so yeah shrugs

I actually used to be underweight for my height
Me too, when I was 5 , days old!

Reppin the merch, also @Myfrotho704_ you have competition now lol
caed4b2e8a0edbb60f73a0f62e459909.jpg

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Back