• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Pop up ads

I’m not, but now I can’t post or send PMs on my laptop at all. Tablet is fine, laptop isn’t.

And from the way things look from lurking, I’m in the minority here.

Edit: I’m not on my laptop now but the reply box was back at my last check. Hopefully it still is in the morning.

Last edited:
So these popups are Googles new inline ads you will see them more and more. I'm trying to figure out how to go back to banners but until then this is what we have. I'm in trouble with Google for turning the ads off
You may have to allow them from your end just to do the website, but folks can block them on their side of the wall ... and it's real easy regardless if it is Firefox, Safari, Chrome, an iPhone, an iPad, a Mac, a Dell ... but I've already spread enough info afore ...

You may have to allow them from your end just to do the website, but folks can block them on their side of the wall ... and it's real easy regardless if it is Firefox, Safari, Chrome, an iPhone, an iPad, a Mac, a Dell ... but I've already spread enough info afore ...

I'm not entirely sure they are going to get caught by a popup blocker but they might. Technically they aren't a "popup" according to what I've read. I with they had pushed this information to us instead of just saying surprise!

I'm not entirely sure they are going to get caught by a popup blocker but they might. Technically they aren't a "popup" according to what I've read. I with they had pushed this information to us instead of just saying surprise!
I have had no ads here or anywhere for 2 years ... Mac>Desktop --- AdBlocker Pro; iPhone ... It is doable with a simple, safe installation ...

I haven’t had pop up ads yet. Haven’t been on site a ton lately tbf

@NickyBGuarantee does that mean you do?

Actually I went ahead and changed something with your account. Lmk if anything weird happens and if you see the ads anymore please
Okay bet I’ll be the test subject … nothing suspect yet I feel like you made it so a big weenie is going to pop up outta nowhere while I’m scrolling through lol

Back