• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Poll on keeping the tropics forum separate from other weather talk

I only do the southern blogs I don’t do any separate main stream media blogs on here thank you

Brick, why are you doing this again? SMH

Regardless of the outcome, I think that this poll should have been in the tropics forum. ;)

I access the forum 90% from mobile. When I hit SouthernWX in the upper left, I get a list of all topics, with the ones containing new posts highlighted in dark blue at the top of the list. I can't imagine it being any easier to navigate than this. I mean, I can go into certain subforums if I want, but this view is set up really well, IMO.

Screenshot_20190822-083649_Samsung Internet.jpg

I access the forum 90% from mobile. When I hit SouthernWX in the upper left, I get a list of all topics, with the ones containing new posts highlighted in dark blue at the top of the list. I can't imagine it being any easier to navigate than this. I mean, I can go into certain subforums if I want, but this view is set up really well, IMO.

View attachment 21830
Nextel really stepping its game up

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back