• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Poll on keeping the tropics forum separate from other weather talk

Do you want to keep a separate forum for the tropics talk, or have all weather talk in one forum?

• Separate forum like it is now

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • All weather talk, including tropics, in one forum

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
I only do the southern blogs I don’t do any separate main stream media blogs on here thank you

accu35

Reaction score
Brick, why are you doing this again? SMH

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome, I think that this poll should have been in the tropics forum. ;)

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
I access the forum 90% from mobile. When I hit SouthernWX in the upper left, I get a list of all topics, with the ones containing new posts highlighted in dark blue at the top of the list. I can't imagine it being any easier to navigate than this. I mean, I can go into certain subforums if I want, but this view is set up really well, IMO.

Screenshot_20190822-083649_Samsung Internet.jpg

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I access the forum 90% from mobile. When I hit SouthernWX in the upper left, I get a list of all topics, with the ones containing new posts highlighted in dark blue at the top of the list. I can't imagine it being any easier to navigate than this. I mean, I can go into certain subforums if I want, but this view is set up really well, IMO.

View attachment 21830
Nextel really stepping its game up

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk